2025MAX Right Angle Impact Wrench
2025MAX / Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand, 2025MAX Right Angle Impact Wrench is lightweight, durable, and easy to use.
Ingersoll Rand, 2025MAX Right Angle Impact Wrench is lightweight, durable, and easy to use. Paired with its powerful vane motor and trigger actuation, this tool will quickly become your favourite on any job site.
With a finely tuned vane motor and power regulation, you’ll have full control of your tool while never having to settle for less power.
Thanks to this wrench’s angle grip and composite housing, you’ll be able to access any hard-to-reach spaces with ease.
The Right Angle Impact Wrench features a square socket retaining ring anvil, allowing it switch sockets with ease. Perfect for automotive repair work.
- Feather touch trigger, 2-position forward power regulator, forward/reverse ring
- Compact design, with head height under 2 inches, makes operation and access easier in tight spots so you can perform even the most detailed work with this air impact wrench
- Ergonomically sound rear exhaust system
- Offers the same reach as a ratchet
- 180 ft-lb max torque
- Free speed: 7,100 revolutions per minute
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, and MRO
- 1-year warranty
Square, Hog-Ring at 90 deg.
160 (FT-LBS) / 217 (NM)
|Max Reverse Torque||
180 (FT-LBS) / 244 (NM)
|Blows Per Minute||
|Free Speed (RPM)||
|Vibration Level M/S2 (K)||
3.4 (LBS) / 1.54 (KG)
2.2" / 56mm
3.1" / 79 mm
13.1 " / 332 mm
|Min Hose Size||
3/8 " / 10 mm
|Air Consumption @ Load||
19 (CFM) / 538 (L/MIN)
|Average Air Consumption||
3.5 (CFM) / 99 (L/MIN)