4ft ‘LITE’ Long Reach Scaler/Scraper
4ft Lite Long Reach / Trelawny
Trelawny long reach scalers are specifically designed to reduce the risk of backache and to extend their use into previously inaccessible areas. Available in 2ft, 4ft, 5ft and 6ft lengths. The long reach 'LITE' range are lighter in weight than standard long reach scalers.
A variety of applications include the removal of floor tiles, residue, chemical spillages, ice, roofing materials, metal slag and tank cleaning. These tools are ideal for a range of industries from construction, marine and petro-chemical to general factory maintenance and flooring services.
A wide range of tools and accessories includes needle sharing attachments, scraper blades, a full range of standard 5/8″ hexagon shank chisels and spark resistant beryllium copper chisels for use in hazardous areas.
- Cleaning of boilers, ovens, refractories.
- Plaster and render removal.
- Clean up of paint & chemical spillages.
- Rail track and infrastructure maintenance.
- Peeling paint removal in hard to reach areas.
- Quickly clean large areas.
- Light weight aluminium tools for flexible vertical and floor application.
- Low air consumption, will run from small 2HP compressor.
- Flexible range 4ft/5ft/6ft to suit many applications and operator requirements.
- Exclusively designed chisel holder.
- Converts to needle scaler in seconds.
- Air efficient and economical to use.
- Ruggedly built
126 lpm (4.5 cfm)