In Line Medium Duty Low Vibration Chisel Scaler
VL223 / Trelawny
Trelawny pneumatic scalers provide a thorough and effective means of removing coatings, corrosion and other accumulated materials.
Chisel scaler versions are used for brick raking, chipping and splitting applications. Trelawny cihsel scalers convert to needle scalers in seconds.
The VL223 is a low vibration model for reduced risk of vibration related injuries.
- Effective tool for the removal of paint and salt water corrosion from steel platforms, ships and bridges leaving a ready surface for repainting and coating.
- Light weight tool, one-handed operation.
- Requires no additional tools for changing needles.
- Reduced vibration, lowers risk of vibration related injuries and improves operator control.
- Various sizes and handle configurations.
- Adjustable/adaptable round or straight front tubes.
- Versatile/interchangeable chisel holders.
- Minimum parts, maximum performance.
- Flexible chisel positioning.
|Kit Part Number||
3/4" – 19mm
1.89lps (4.0 cfm)
|Hose Size Requirement||