Inox 5/7/12 Round Filter Housings
The SPECTRUM Inox range of filter housings starts with the 5 round housing, available in 316L stainless steel with 2″ male BSP ports, 2 x 1/2″ drain ports and 1/4″ vent in the cover now come complete with universal cartridge adaptors, capable of accepting both DOE and 222 cartridges. Drain ports allow for quick and easy cartridge change-out and can also be used as gauge ports – one upstream and one downstream.
The 7 and 12 round vessels come with mounting legs to aid installation; the 12 round also comes with 3″ ports, all other specifications remaining the same.
A swing-bolt closure is an upgrade option available on all 5, 7 and 12 round housings, by changing the code from SFH to PFH and applying the supplement.
For further information about our Housings range or for any other enquries please call on 01909 519519.
- PED compliant and DWI approved
- The SPECTRUM multi-round housing secures with a v-band clamp, as standard, for easy opening and closing
- Universal cartridge adaptors securely hold 222 or DOE cartridges
- Drain ports allow for quick and easy cartridge change-outs and also can be used as gauge ports
- Protective polycoat finish
- Legs come as standard on 7 and 12 round housings
- A swing-bolt closure option is available, changing the code from SFH to PFH