Medium Duty Pistol Grip Low Vibration Chisel Scaler
VL203 / Trelawny
Trelawny pneumatic scalers provide a thorough and effective means of removing coatings, corrosion and other accumulated materials.
Chisel scaler versions are used for brick raking, chipping and splitting applications. Trelawny cihsel scalers convert to needle scalers in seconds.
The VL203 is a low vibration model for reduced risk of vibration related injuries.
- Same power as the VL223 in-line tool for removal of paint and salt water corrosion from steel platforms, bridges and ships.
- Ideal for the removal of hardened concrete from contractors’ plant and machinery.
- Medium duty low vibration pistol grip style scaler.
- Light weight, easy to handle.
- Requires no additional tools for changing needles.
- Reduced vibration, lowers risk of vibration related injuries and improves operator control.
- Various sizes and handle configurations.
- Adjustable/adaptable round or straight front tubes.
- Versatile/interchangeable chisel holders.
- Minimum parts, maximum performance.
- Flexible chisel positioning.
|Hose Size Requirement||
3/4" – 19mm
|Kit Part Number||
|Noise Level LwA||
1.89lps (4.0 cfm)