Medium Duty Pistol Grip Needle Scaler
2BPG / Trelawny
Trelawny pneumatic needle scalers provide a thorough and effective means of removing coatings, corrosion and other accumulated materials. Also commonly used for texturing concrete. These scalers will work on almost any surface, especially useful on irregular surfaces that are otherwise hard to prepare.
Chisel scaler versions are used for brick raking, chipping and splitting applications. Trelawny needle scalers convert to chisel scalers in seconds.
- Same power as the 2B in-line tool for removal of paint and salt water corrosion from steel platforms, bridges and ships.
- Ideal for the removal of hardened concrete from contractors’ plant and machinery.
- Chisel scaler when used with chisel 704.1106 is a popular ‘pointing’ tool for mortar removal.
- Medium duty pistol grip style scaler
- Various sizes and handle configurations
- Adjustable/adaptable round or straight front tubes
- Versatile/interchangeable chisel holders
- Minimum parts, maximum performance
- Flexible chisel positioning
- Low vibration models available
19 x 3mm
|Kit Part Number||
51 x 2mm
2.6lps (5.5 cfm)
|Hose Size Requirement||