Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Low Vibration Needle Scaler
VL303 / Trelawny
Trelawny pneumatic needle scalers provide a thorough and effective means of removing coatings, corrosion and other accumulated materials. Also commonly used for texturing concrete. These scalers will work on almost any surface, especially useful on irregular surfaces that are otherwise hard to prepare.
Chisel scaler versions are used for brick raking, chipping and splitting applications. Trelawny needle scalers convert to chisel scalers in seconds.
The VL303 “Challenger” scaler is a low vibration model for reduced risk of vibration related injuries.
- Heavy rust and scale removal from steel structures such as bridges, ships and offshore platforms.
- Cleaning of concrete from contractors' plant.
- Stippling of plain concrete for keying and decorative finishes.
- Heavy duty low vibration pistol grip style scaler.
- Requires no additional tools for changing needles.
- Reduced vibration, lowers risk of vibration related injuries and improves operator control.
- Various sizes and handle configurations
- Adjustable/Adaptable round or straight front tubes
- Versatile/interchangeable chisel holders
- Minimum parts, maximum performance
- Flexible chisel positioning
|Kit Part Number||
28 x 3mm
|Hose Size Requirement||
28 x 3mm 19 x 4mm
2.6lps (5.5 cfm)
|Noise Level LwA||