Multi-Headed Concrete Floor Scabbler
MHS11 / Trelawny
For use on concrete, the Trelawny MHS11 floor scabbler was designed in association with senior construction engineers for removing concrete laitance while reducing the damage to the substrate. This prevents the ingress of water which freezes and can cause cracking of the substrate. Optional cruciform heads are available for material reduction with a smoother finish.
Dust containment – All Trelawny floor machines are available with optional vacuum shroud for dust free working.
- Removal of concrete laitance from large floor areas.
- Light enough for use on top of concrete “wall” areas.
- Concrete reduction.
- Removal of floor coatings and resin paints prior to resurfacing.
- Keying shuttered foundations and structures.
- Tungsten carbide tipped heads
- Unique Trelawny cutter-head action
- 3 point vibration damping system
- Low air consumption
- Compact design
- Works to within 12mm of walls
- Large rear wheels
- Low vibration