Data we collect
In order to allow us to fulfil our contractual obligations with you, we may need to contact you regarding purchases or sale orders and will therefore hold your name and business contact details.
We will also collect additional information from customers who apply for and/or obtain credit accounts including: Bank account details, Your credit history and other financial information either via credit searches you have authorised or provided as part of your application.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Data storage and protection
We understand the importance of keeping your data safe and have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our staff in performance of their duties.
Keeping your data
We have a legal requirement to keep accounting records for a period of 10 years.
We only keep your information for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil any contractual obligations and is under constant review and deleted accordingly.
We do not share or sell any of your data to third parties.
We may need to pass on certain details in which to fulfil an order placed with ourselves by you ie,. third party delivery or if we have legal or regulatory requirements such as a request from the competition authority, law enforcement agency or a credit reference agency.
- To update your personal data.
- To ask us to delete your personal data. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain it;
- To get a copy of your personal data.
- To object to the processing of your data and have it restricted. There may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict the processing of your information, but we are legally entitled to refuse that request;
- To review some automated decision-making or profiling (automated processing to determine certain things about you);
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
We only send out relevant marketing material about products or offers that we feel will be of benefit to you. You may of course under your rights unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link within the marketing email or by contacting us direct.
If you would like more information or would like to raise any queries with us in relation to your information, you can contact us by email or post to the Data Protection Officer.
Our website does not capture and store personal information unless entered by yourself through the various contact forms.
© Air Power Products Ltd