Adsorption Dryer Heatless Regenerative
ALM-CCD50 / Almig
The ALM-CCD/CD are used wherever compressed air is being dried to a pressure dew point of –20°C, –40°C or –70°C.
The series offer compact design and simple operation.
- Pressure dew point:
ALM-CCD: –40°C, –70°C
ALM-CD: -20°C, -40°C, -70°C
- Volume flows: 9 – 9400 m3/h
- Operating pressure: 3 – 16 bar (overpressure)
- Ambient temperature: 5 – 50°C
- Low maintenance costs
- Simple installation/operation
- Compact and space-saving
- Constant pressure dew point
- Guaranteed reliability