CP 1230 S / Chicago Pneumatic
CP breakers are part of the CP Construction Tools range. These demolition tools are designed to deliver the power and durability necessary for a variety of construction and plant maintenance applications. Typical examples include breaking reinforced concrete, heavy road works, tarmac cutting, trenching, cutting frozen ground and general demolition work.
The CP range of standard breakers are robust and reliable tools specified and built to give you the best power and performance possible in their weight classes.
The standard tools are available either in a basic version or in a version with a muffler. The mufflers can also be bought separately for retro-fitting. All breakers are available
with a choice of different shanks, to accommodate needs from different markets and customers.
Robust and reliable are words that often come to mind when describing these two
breaker types. They are well established in many markets and have gained their standing through a number of outstanding features:
• Alloy steel forgings – for excellent durability
• Four-bolt backhead – withstands rugged use
• Integral oiler – provides continuous lubrication
• Heavy-duty front head springs – reduce reactive forces back to the operator
• Reversible piston – reduces maintenance cost
• Air inlet swivel – for easy maneuverability
• “Hushed power” versions (S series) available equipped with mufflers
• Versions available with vibration reducing handles (VR series)
29l/s 64 cfm
CP1230 S (1 1/4)
32 x 160mm 1 1/4 x 6 inch
680mm 26.75 inch
|Blows per min||