CP 0017 SVR 3R / Chicago Pneumatic
• In the construction industry, the CP17 SVR is ideal for chipping duties and light demolition jobs: repair and ”refurb” work on concrete, stone and brickwork.
• In the industrial sector, the CP17 SVR is also suitable for maintenance and light demolition jobs in foundries, power plants, shipyards and refineries. On assembly lines in manufacturing shops, the CP17 SVR is very much appreciated since it reduces exposure to vibrations.
• Brand new isolator assembly unit: more reliable, easily maintained and giving lower vibration levels
• Closed grip ’’D’’ handle for maximum effectiveness and operator comfort
• Hardened steel piston and cylinder for durability. Aluminum handle to reduce tool weight
• Classic simplate valve design provides smooth operation and reliability
• Air inlet with built-in screen filter, positioned to improve tool balance
514mm 20.25 inch
8900 0001 36
CP0017 SVR 3R Hammer
R 17.3 R 0.680
D handle – inside trigger
|Blows per min||
76mm 3 inch