Pular Rivet Buster
CP4611-P / Chicago Pneumatic
Originally designed for cutting and forming metal rivets, the CP buster is now mostly used for concrete demolition and has become one most productive tools for concrete demolition. It has a smooth, low frequency, blow with hitting power equivalent to a paving breaker of twice its weight. The new 4600 series includes a stepped piston and stepped cylinder to prevent accidental ejection of the piston.
They also have a teasing throttle for precise control. The teasing throttle is part of the Controlled Power System (CPS). Other features of the system are control of blank firing and control over excessive wear. There are also features for control over premature structural breakage. An indicator groove on the lower sleeve shows when it is time to replace the bumper.
All these features have the same objective: to help control the operating cost and avoid unexpected work interruptions.
- Replacement upgrade model for CP-4181
- Special Boyer valve and long piston stroke (8” or 11”) to deliver the power to handle the toughest jobs
- Teasing throttle for precise control
- Forged steel handle for long working life under tough conditions.
- Hardened steel piston
- Stepped cylinder design to prevent accidental ejection of the piston from the cylinder