Inox Economic Filter Housings
The SPECTRUM Inox stainless steel filter housings, from 1 round 10″ up to a multi 52 round 40″ housing, represent a tried and tested system that is easy to install, operate and maintain.
Constructed from 316L stainless steel with a polycoat finish across the range, the Inox housings are supplied with a universal cartridge adaptor as standard in all multi-round housings. All vessels in the range will accept DOE cartridges with adjustable cartridge sealing, meaning variable length cartridges can be installed into the housings easily and securely.
For further information about our Housings range or for any other enquries please call on 01909 519519.
Manufactured from quality corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel
- PED compliant and DWI approved
- Single top nut releases the housing, offering quick and simple cartridge change outs
- Accepts DOE with radial flow
- 1/8″ drain allows for easy drainage with minimal ground clearance
- Easily outperform any comparable polypropylene housing.