GBH 4-32 DFR Professional Rotary hammer with SDS-plus
NMD1/2 / Bosch
The fastest multi-hammer in the 4kg class
- Wide range of applications in chiselling and drilling work and when working with a core cutter
- Drills up to 30% faster (25 mm diameter) than other tools in its class
- Low vibration levels of only 10 m/s² for less tiring work due to Bosch Vibration Control
- Extremely robust thanks to aluminium gear box
- Extremely fast changing between SDS-plus and keyless chuck for drilling in wood and metal
- Compact design for perfect handling
Optimum power transfer. For Rotary Hammers in the 2 – 4kg class.
Speed preselection for adjusting to suit any application.
Patented vibration damping system.
|Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits||6 – 32 mm|
|Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits||14 – 25 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in masonry with core cutters||90 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in wood||32 mm|
|Rated power input||
|Vibration emission value ah||
0 â€“ 800 rpm
Measured values determined according to EN 60745. Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions)
|Max. impact energy||
|Impact rate at rated speed||
0 â€“ 3.600 bpm