Grout Mixer Tank and GB7 Pump
GB7-TA / Whytehall
Whyte-Hall grout mixers are versatile and easy to use. They come in two sizes 63 Litre capacity and 160 Litre Capacity. Both are powered by the Whyte-hall Turbovane Air motor. The pump and mixer assembly run through a common supply of compressed air.
GB7 Grout Pump, Mixer Motor and 63LTR Grout Mixer Tank [ Complete with Cross Head and Paddle Assembly ]
TURBOVANE MIXER MOTOR
• Air Consumption 55CFM @ 90 PSI (26lt/sec @ 620kPa)
• Max Working air pressure 100Psi (650kPa)
• RPM (on free Load) 150rpm
• Stall Torque 155FT / LBS (210.15 Nm)
• Finish: Motor – White Enamel
PUMP OPERATING SYSTEM
The GB7 grout pump is an air driven, reciprocating, single piston type. The reciprocating air-motor is directly linked by the connecting rod to the piston of the pump. This piston has a built in check valve which opens on the down stroke and closes on the up stroke, the liquid trapped in the riser tube is then pushed out of the discharge port on the pump body under higher pressure. The GB7 grout pump can draw the pumped medium from the mixing container through a pressure rated hose to the work area.
63 LTR Grout Mixer Tank [complete with Cross Head and Paddle Assembly ]
Whyte-Hall grout mixer is versatile and easy to use. Powered by the Whyte-hall Turbovane Air motor. The pump and mixer assembly run through a common supply of compressed air. The paddle assembly attaches to the mixer motor. The GB7 grout pump slides into a custom port section on the side of the mixing tank, the paddle assembly forces the mixed grout out to the foot of the pump where it is sucked up down to minimum of 4mm. The durable steel drum, paddle and mixer motor all come apart for easy cleaning once the grouting job is complete.
• Material Welded Mild Steel
• Finish Tank inside – Red Oxide primer
• Tank outside – White Enamel
• Paddle Assembly – Red Oxide primer
• Motor Assembly – White Enamel
• Dry Weight 40 kg (including Air motor)
• Construction • Building • Civil Engineering
• Ground anchors, backfilling, guniting, ground sealing, spraying, building repair etc. where cementitious type materials need to be applied to fill voids, cracks and hollows under pressure.
• Roofbolting, postgrouting, longhole grouting, spraying etc.
• Heavy duty transfer pumping, sludge pumping cement mortar transfer and spraying.
GB7 GROUT PUMP – RECIPROCATING SINGLE PISTON PUMP
The GB7 grout pump is an air driven, reciprocating, single piston pump. The reciprocating airmotor being directly linked by the connecting rod to the piston of the pump. This piston has a built in check valve which opens on the down stroke and closes on the up stroke, the liquid trapped in the riser tube then being pushed out by the piston as it moves up. The GB7 grout pump manufactured by Whyte-Hall have been developed following many years of experience in the manufacturingand marketing of pumps for mining and construction industries coupled with specific customer application requirements. The GB7 is an extremely simple and robust pump, far superior to other competitive products available throughout the world.
40 kg (including air motor)
Tank Inside Red Oxide Primer
Welded Mild Steel
Cast Alloy 18 kg Cast Nylon 23 kg
|Materials of Construction
Cast Alloy Cast Nylon
|Max pumping rate unrestricted (water)
|Max rec. Delivery
|Air Consumption unrestricted
11 litres/sec (23 cfm)
|Air Supply Max
8.0 bar (116 Psi)
|Air Supply Min
2.5 bar (37 Psi)