GSH 11 VC Professional Demolition hammer with SDS-max
GSH11VC1/2 / Dickies
The most powerful 11kg breaker from Bosch
- Best power-to-weight ratio thanks to 1700 watt motor and 23 joules of impact energy with a weight of only 11.4 kg (in accordance with EPTA)
- Low vibration of only 8 m/s² due to decoupled main and side handles and optimised hammer mechanism that minimises vibration where it originates
- Typical in-line design ensures optimum handling when working towards the ground
- Long lifetime due to robust metal components
- Adjustable impact force can be perfectly matched to application and material
- Service display indicates an impending carbon brush change
- Vario-Lock: 12-fold adjustment of the chisel position, enabling you to adapt it to each work situation (e.g. when using tile chisels)
- Constant Electronic for constant power under load
- On/off switch is comfortable to reach from the main handle
- Comes complete with RTec Speed pointed chisel, making it immediately ready for use
Patented vibration damping system.
Power booster for heavy loads. Constant speed, even under load.
Optimum power transfer. For Rotary Hammers and Demolition Hammers from the 5kg class onwards.
in average removal rate – ascertained by the independent SLG testing and certification institute.
|Max. impact energy||
|Rated power input||
|Impact rate at rated speed||
900 â€“ 1.700 bpm
|Vibration emission value ah||
Measured values determined according to EN 60745. Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions)