In Line Light Duty Needle Scaler
1B / Trelawny
Trelawny pneumatic needle scalers provide a thorough and effective means of removing coatings, corrosion and other accumulated materials. Also commonly used for texturing concrete. These scalers will work on almost any surface, especially useful on irregular surfaces that are otherwise hard to prepare.
Chisel scaler versions are used for brick raking, chipping and splitting applications. Trelawny needle scalers convert to chisel scalers in seconds.
- De-scaling, de-rusting, paint and chipping applications.
- One handed operation for hard to reach areas.
- Cleaning and stress relieving weld seams and joints.
- Light duty in-line needle scaler
- Various sizes and handle configurations
- Adjustable/adaptable round or straight front tubes
- Versatile/interchangeable chisel holders
- Minimum parts, maximum performance
- Flexible chisel positioning
- Low vibration models available
12 x 3mm
|Kit Part Number||
29 x 2mm
|Hose Size Requirement||
1.42 lps (3.0 cfm)