In Line Medium Duty Low Vibration Needle Scaler
VL223 / Trelawny
Trelawny pneumatic needle scalers provide a thorough and effective means of removing coatings, corrosion and other accumulated materials. Also commonly used for texturing concrete. These scalers will work on almost any surface, especially useful on irregular surfaces that are otherwise hard to prepare.
Chisel scaler versions are used for brick raking, chipping and splitting applications. Trelawny needle scalers convert to chisel scalers in seconds.
The VL223 is a low vibration model for reduced risk of vibration related injuries.
- Effective tool for the removal of paint and salt water corrosion from steel platforms, ships and bridges leaving a ready surface for repainting and coating.
- Medium duty low vibration in-line style scaler.
- Light weight tool, one-handed operation.
- Requires no additional tools for changing needles.
- Reduced vibration, lowers risk of vibration related injuries and improves operator control.
- Various sizes and handle configurations
- Adjustable/adaptable round or straight front tubes
- Versatile/interchangeable chisel holders
- Minimum parts, maximum performance
- Flexible chisel positioning
19 x 3mm
|Kit Part Number||
|Noise Level LwA||
19 x 3mm 51 x 2mm
|Hose Size Requirement||
1.89 lps (4.0 cfm)