1/2″ 20v High-Torque Impact Wrench
W7150-K22 / Ingersoll Rand
W7150 offers users the convenience of cordless and the power of air. Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, the high-torque impact wrench is flexible and durable enough to withstand the harshest industrial environments as well.
With 780 ft-lbs of torque, the W7150 offers users the convenience of cordless and the power of air. Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, the high-torque impact wrench is flexible and durable enough to withstand the harshest industrial environments as well. Whether you need a socket retaining ring, pin detent, or extended anvil, the high-torque impact wrench can be used for any job.
POWER: With a high torque output and great power-to-weight ratio, you’ll be able to work quickly and efficiently with the W7150 cordless impact gun without having to over-exert yourself.
VERSATILE: With multiple retention methods and ergonomic design, this impact gun will work like a dream for any and all markets you’re working in. From tire changing to maintenance repair operations, general automotive to heavy industrial bolting.
RELIABILITY:Built to last and tested thoroughly, this tool will perform the same way whenever you need it.
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
780 ft-lb max torque and 1,000 ft-lb nut-busting torque
- A lightweight, balanced, high-torque impact wrench that weighs just 6.8-lb tool/battery combo
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless impact wrench
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake provides maximum control of cordless impact wrench and increases safety-depress trigger, drive stops spinning
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, heavy trucks, tire lanes, fleet maintenance, body shops, general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, and construction
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor offers a long life and high power
- 3-year warranty
Square, Socket Retainer Ring
|NUT-BUSTING TORQUE (FT-LB)||
|NUT-BUSTING TORQUE (NM)||
|FORWARD TORQUE (FT-LB)||
|FORWARD TORQUE (NM)||
|MAX REVERSE TORQUE (FT-LB)||
|MAX REVERSE TORQUE (NM)||
|BLOWS PER MINUTE||
|FREE SPEED (RPM)||
|SOUND LEVEL DB(A) (EN60745)||
|VIBRATION LEVEL M/S2 (K)||
|WEIGHT W/OUT BATTERY LBS / KG||
5.3 / 2.4
|WEIGHT W/ BATTERY LBS / KG||
6.8 / 3.1
H 274.6mm x W 83mm x L 230mm