The Ingersoll Rand W9491 cordless impact wrench combines the power of air with the freedom of cordless mobility. Give your operators the ability to move freely, in applications where space and manoeuvrability are at a premium. W9491 cordless impact wrench immediately gives the operator the full amount of power required. With its quick set up W9491 lets operators get in and out faster. Ingersoll Rand innovation ensures balanced weight, ergonomic D-handle with 360° auxiliary handle, and protected IQV20 battery configuration with the power for a full day’s work.
- 3500 Nm (2600 ft-lb) of Nut Busting Torque – that’s the best in-class performance.
- All-metal impact mechanism and drive train provide the ultimate in durability and reliability.
- High-durability brushless motor
- Engineered composite housing for increased protection against chemical attack.
- Over-moulded soft-touch grip minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue and enhances user comfort.
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool.
- IQV Power Control System includes 4 modes: Full Power Reverse, Shut off 250 Nm, Snug up 550 Nm, and Full Power Forward
- High-capacity 5.0 Ah battery delivers maximum performance and runtime.
- Tool only is delivered without battery and charger. Kit K4E contains: cordless tool, 4 pcs 20 V, 5.0 Ah Li-ion batteries and Dual Bay charger
Short Anvil Ret Ring
|Impact per minute||
|Blows Per Minute||
|Free Speed (RPM)||
|Vibration Level m/s2 (K)||