Heavy Duty Semi Pistol Needle Scaler
4B / Trelawny
Trelawny pneumatic needle scalers provide a thorough and effective means of removing coatings, corrosion and other accumulated materials. Also commonly used for texturing concrete. These scalers will work on almost any surface, especially useful on irregular surfaces that are otherwise hard to prepare.
Chisel scaler versions are used for brick raking, chipping and splitting applications. Trelawny needle scalers convert to chisel scalers in seconds.
- The heavy duty scaler for the toughest applications such as roughing and dressing concrete and aggregate exposure, also ideal for removing the hardest scale and corrosion.
- Light scabbling duties using pointed tipped needles.
- Remove marine growth from vessels and structures under water without modification.
- Heaviest in the range of scalers
- Heavy duty semi pistol grip
- Various sizes and handle configurations
- Adjustable/adaptable round or straight front tubes
- Versatile/interchangeable chisel holders
- Minimum parts, maximum performance
- Flexible chisel positioning
- Low vibration models available
|Blows per minute||
35 x 4mm
|Kit Part Number||
4.0 lps (8.5 cfm)
|Hose Size Requirement||
49 x 3mm