Pre Filter with Threaded Connection
AFP570 / Almig
Compressed air filters ensure the provision of clean air for the most demanding requirements.
Compressed air filters can be used in a variety of applications. They are deployed wherever compressed air must be clean, dry and free from oil aerosols.
This is an exacting requirement profile considering that 1 m3 of compressed air at a final compression pressure of 10 bars can contain more than 2 billion particles and liquid molecules.
The ALMiG high performance filters are optimal to meet these requirements
• standard version, including – pressure differential indicator – ï¬‚oat-type drain trap
• premium version, including – pressure differential manometer to indicate the most economically efficient time for changing the filter element – electronically controlled condensate drain to remove the condensate without any pressure loss
• three-section housing with bayonet joints for simple replacement and installation of filter elements
• extremely light aluminium housing with threaded connection volumetric ï¬‚ow rates ranging from 30 to 2640 m3/h
• alternatively, for volumetric ï¬‚ow rates ranging between 2700 and 10.800 m3/h, a steel housing with ï¬‚anged connection