Aqualyze Pure Water Housings
The SPECTRUM Aqualyze Pure Water Housing is constructed using only pure virgin polypropylene materials and complies with FDA requirements making it suitable for all food contact applications.
The SPECTRUM SFH-PN housing comes fully configured with three predrilled ports, one in the sump as a drain port and two in the head for either gauges or vents, as well as the port plugs, should the ports not be required.
For further information of our Housings range or for any other enquiries please call 01909 519519.
- Manufactured from pure virgin polypropylene materials, with no colourants, fillers, talc or other additives
- Complies with FDA requirements and is PED compliant for materials of construction
- Comes fully configured with mounting bosses and ports; two in the head for gauges or vents, and one in the bowl for drainage
- Accepts 222/closed cartridges
- Constructed with smooth internal surfaces to prevent particle adhesion.
- Assembly kit (stainless steel bracket, screws and spanner) included with each housing.