Inox Single Round Bag Housings Size 1&2
SBH, PBH /
Designed for higher flow rates and offering the choice between Standard and Premier configurations, with either a clamp or swing-bolt closure is the SPECTRUM range of size 1 and 2 Inox single bag housings.
Made popular because of their low cost versus their high-flow rate, the Inox range of size 1 and 2 bag housings are capable of dealing with flows up to 36,000 lph.
For any further information on our range or for any other enquiries please call 01909 519519.
- PED compliant and DWI approved
- Accepts SPECTRUM Economic, Standard and Premier bags
- Housing head incorporates v-band clamp closure or a swing bolt closure (PBH) for quick and easy change-outs
- Side inlet and bottom outlet
- 1/4″ NPT vent port in head for pressure release and 1/2″ NPT drain port
- Includes 1/8″ perforated stainless steel basket which supports the bag filter
- Where gauges are required, housings are prepare with two side mounted 1/4″ NPT gauge ports
- Comes complete with legs which bolt to the floor for stability and security, allowing height adjustment of the vessel.
- Protective polycoat finish